Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Midgets?

Ok so I was driving across town yesterday to pickup a battery for an old voice announcement device in our phone system listening to KISW (99.9FM) and the Men's Room Show was on. I usually enjoy listening to the men's room cause there real guys, not the wussy guy type. Well yesterday they were talking about how Tommy Lee and Kid Rock got into a scuffle and there question for the day came from that. It was "Have you ever got punched in the face and what did you do to deserve it?" Well I can honestly say that I never have been punched in the face but one of the ladies that called show told a story of how her 6'6" 300lb boss got slapped by a drunken midget he was trying to talk some sense into. This caused a bunch of hysterical comments and questions but the one I keep coming back to is: Is it ok to punch a midget?

Seriously, its not ok to hit women or kids and its always been like women and kids get taken care of first in an emergency but where does a midget fit into that scheme? I just don't see how you punch a midget. According to the wiki Midgets are under 4'10" and thats a tall midget. So back to the question, would you ever hit a midget? And if you wouldn't, how many midgets would have to attack you before you fought back?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I certainly would not hit women or children midgets. But if some punk man midget attacked me, i'd defend myself. Gotta think about what they can reach on you that would do damage. Think about it....