Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Seahawks: 1-0, Hilltop Hitman: 0-1

Well the first part of this post is great news. The Seahawks are 1-0 and I think they are going to be a good team. We have a divisional game next week which will be important to come out and crush the Cardinals. Am I the only one tired of hearing about how they (and the 49ers) are supposed to be this up and comming team? I remember how the 49ers scared me last year but I think we were looking at a drastically different Hawks team.

Ok so now on to the not so good news, I got destroyed. Absolutely, entirely inhaliated in my opening week of Fantasy football. The Hilltop Hitman (my homeage to the area I live) were destroyed 95-143 because Tony Freakin Romo through for a million yards, at least a dozen touchdowns and ran for a couple more just for kicks. Freakin Giants Defense, where were you guys? Seriously? Ok so the stat line may be exagerated but Romo and Owens combined for 59 points!!! Thats over half my what my whole team got. Lame!!!

Back to the drawing board....

Go Hawks!!!

No comments: